Polite notice: This is a professional studio, offering professional holistic massage therapy by fully qualified therapists, in the aid of health and wellbeing. This is strictly a non sexual service, we do not offer naturist/sensual massage, so please do not insult our professional dignity by asking.
SWEDISH BODY MASSAGE
Swedish massage makes you feel good all over, Sooth away stress, pain and detox the
easy way with this classic treatment. It is perfect for total relaxation, easing muscular
pain and eliminating the toxins that build up in tiered, overworked and tense muscles,
this is a treatment for clients who like a deeper massage.
- Deeply relaxing and rejuvenating.
- Reduces stress - both physical and emotional.
- Eases muscle tension and removes toxins from the body
- Boosts vitality and well-being.
1hr body treatment £30.00
1hr 30mis body treatments £45.00
30min Back, Neck and Shoulder treatment £20.00
Aromatherapy is an ancient therapeutic treatment which uses the natural extracts of
aromatic plants to balance the mind, body and spirit. Essential oils can help calm, relax, many essential oils (with regular treatments) are beneficial to skin conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis. i do not use preblended oils, but blend essential oils to suit each clients conditions and requirements, to
sooth, refresh, stimulate, revitalise and uplift. After consultation, we select carrier oils
and essential oils bespoke to the clients requirements. We only use Organic,
Vegan friendly products.
1hr body treatment £30.00
1hr 15mins to include Facial and Head massage £38.00
1hr 30mins body treatments £45.00
2hr body treatment £60.00
30min Back, Neck and Shoulder treatment £20.00.
The Original Hot Stone Therapy Treatment.
This form of bodywork involves the use of heated stones;
Geo-Thermo-Therapy (SM), applied to the body in various ways to bring about relief to stiff and sore
muscles; resulting in alleviation of chronic and acute problems that many of us deal with on a daily basis.Hot Stone Massage is a truly relaxing treatment using hot stones of varying
sizes on parts of the body – from the forehead to between the toes
- giving a deep massage and creating a sensation of warmth and comfort.
The heat from the stones feels great and is also wholly therapeutic -
helping detox the body and relaxing the nervous system. The stones used
are smooth, volcanic basalt that retain their heat on the body for as
long as possible. I massage with the stones using Aromatherapy essential oils, which with the heat from the stones releases beautiful aromas, which are beneficial to the bodies systems, but also leave you with a sense of calm and well being, enhances physical and emotional health.
The benefits of hot stone massage include: -
- Deep relaxation, the warmth relaxes both physically and mentally
- The heat from the stones is transferred to the body by conduction
and it may reach up to 3cm into the muscle
- Stress is reduced, relieving mental and physical fatigue
- Circulation is improved and muscles have an increased blood supply,
- Toxins and waste are eliminated more quickly
- The warmth can relieve pain in muscles and joints
- Particularly good for lumbar and general back pains
- Tension in connective tissue is decreased
- There is a deep comfort of receiving warmth on the body
1hr Body treatment price £35.00
1hr 15min facial and body treatment price £39.00
1hr 30mins body treatments price £52.00
30min Back, Neck and Shoulder treatment price £25.00
SPECIAL OFFER - 2hour Hot Stone Therapy Treatment
(usual price £70.00) £60.00 valid until 31.1.2012
T & Cs apply, min 24hrs notice required.
INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE.
An extremely effective therapy based on old Ayurvedic techniques which involve working
on the upper back, shoulders, neck face and scalp. This Therapy is particularly helpful
for the relief of stress, improved circulation and muscle tension and is an effective treatment of headaches, migraine, insomnia and sinusitis.
Treatment price £25.00
This treatment is more than just a foot massage, by working on specific areas of the foot
which relate to correspond to different areas of the body. Reflexology massage can theraputicaly refresh and rebalance the mind and body.
- Counteracts stress and depression and anxiety
- Cleanses and detoxifies the body
- Supports the immune system
- Balances hormones
- Relives headaches, migraine, digestive disorders and insomnia
- Eases back pain, arthritis and sports injuries
- May be an aid to infertility
Individual treatment £27.00
Course of three £79.00
HOPI EAR CANDLE THERAPY.
(Thermal Auricular Therapy).
A pleasant and non-invasive treatment of the ears, use to treat a variety of conditions, which induces a revitalising heat on the head and ears, which soothes, relives and relaxes.
- Removal of excessive build up or compacted wax in the ears. Which is pain free and no need to pre-treat with ear drops to soften the wax before removal.
- Irritation of the ears and sinuses.
- Pressure regulation in cases of sinusitis,rhinitis,glue ear,colds,flu, headaches,migraine.
- Calming and relaxing effect in the case of stress.
- Noise in the ears,ringing, tinnitus.
Treatment includes a relaxing pressure point, lymphatic drainage and facial massage.
Treatment price £28.00
(This treatment is not suitable for clients who have grommets, ear infection or inflammation)